The Future of Home Comfort
Mitsubishi Electric ducted and Non-ducted cooling and heating technology offers a welcome alternative to the traditional systems we all grew up with. Because it focuses on individual rooms and living spaces rather than on central air system, it’s more energy-efficient, more flexible, and easier to install – as proven by decades of successful use in Europe, Asia, and across the globe. It is not surprising that non-ducted is the fastest growing segment of the American air-conditioning and heating market. Mitsubishi products reduce energy costs and easily provide a solution for:
- HOT AND COLD ROOMS.
- ADDITIONS AND RENOVATIONS.
- ENCLOSED PATIOS / GARAGES
- HOMES WITHOUT SPACE FOR DUCTWORK
- LARGER, MULTI-ZONE LIVING SPACES.
- ENTIRE HOME.
RENOVATIONS AND NEW HOMES
You don’t have to install ductwork to make a living Space comfortable. Mitsubishi Electric ductless solution require only a 3″ opening for the two refrigerant lines, control wiring and electrical connections. Mitsubishi Electric ductless is the perfect solution for new additions, for renovated bedrooms and office spaces, for garage, enclosed patios, workshops or studios. And it’s a lifesaver for any home that can’t accommodate ductwork.
PUT YOUR COMFORT ON CRUISE CONTROL
- Outdoor units come in a wide variety of capacities, are compact and easy to install and camouflage.
- Attractive enclosures are available to beautify and protect outside refrigerant and electrical lines.
- Indoor units can be installed anywhere in the room – on the ceiling, on the walls or on the floor.
Thanks to Mitsubishi’s advanced INVERTER-driven compressor technology, you can achieve consistent temperatures throughout your space while saving energy during both summer and winter months. The Compressor speed is controlled to maximize efficiency, changing speeds according to the cooling and heating needs of your room(s). Like a car’s cruise control, the system varies the compressor speed, which reduces power consumption for energy savings. This is different from conventional systems, which start and stop repetitively, wasting energy and shorting the life of the equipment. Think of your Car What has more wear and tear on a vehicle, CITY DRIVING OR HIGHWAY?
Now You Can
MAKE COMFORT PERSONAL
ALLERGENS AND ODORS
A room isn’t really comfortable unless the air breathes comfortable. That’s why Mitsubishi Electric cooling and heating systems use a sophisticated multi-part filter system to reduce odors, allergens, viruses and bacteria from the air as it circulates within a room.
HIGH ENERGY COST
- Hybrid filter absorbs odor-causing gases.
- Blue-enzyme, anti-allergens filter on select models reduce germs, bacteria and viruses and help trap dust, pollens, mites and other particles that plague allergy suffers.
- With regular cleaning, filters can last up to 10 years.
- Filters are easy to clean and maintain – You can do it in a matter of minutes.
Why pay to cool and heat your home all year long when you only live in a few rooms at a time? With Mitsubishi Electric, you can actively condition the rooms you live in while dialing back energy costs in the rooms you don’t use. Plus, Mitsubishi Electric’s INVERTER-driven compressors automatically adjust to changing conditions to deliver ideal comfort while only using the energy that is needed.
- INVERTER-driven heating performance is far more efficient and effective than traditional heat pumps.
- Cooling is up to 40% more efficient than standard systems.
- Single and Multi-zone systems available to fit any room or your entire home.
- Options include more than 30 ENERGY STAR qualified systems.
HOT OR COLD PROBLEM ROOMS
Is your ductwork efficient?
An American Home Comfort Study(AHCS) reports that 67 percent of homes in the U.S. have a room that’s too hot in the summer or too cold in the winter. It’s a common problem with ducted forced air systems – One that can be solved quite simply with a Mitsubishi Electric System.
- Wireless control unit senses the temperature throughout the room and makes automatic adjustments.
- Installation is as simple as mounting units, making a few electrical connections.
- No New ductwork required, so installation is fast and doesn’t require messy renovation.
- Options for single rooms, multiple rooms or your entire home.Installations
Below are some pictures from our recent Mitsubishi installations.