The Systems Are Far More Efficient Than Traditional HVAC Systems:
- Homeowners report an instant improvement in their electric bills
- The units are up to 40 percent more efficient than window air conditioners
- They do not waste energy starting and stopping all day like traditional heat pumps
- The systems use only the precise amount of energy needed to maintain comfort
- No energy is wasted cooling or heating unoccupied rooms
Many of our systems are ENERGY STAR
qualified and may be eligible for federal and state tax credits or local utility rebates. There is no need to heat and cool every room in your home all year long, when you only occupy a few rooms at at time. Don't try to control your entire home with a single thermostat. Instead, achieve total comfort on demand while saving money and reducing your energy consumption at the same time with a zoned solution from Mitsubishi Electric.
If there are areas in your home that you’ve written off as impossible to cool or heat properly, Mitsubishi Electric has the answer for you. Smart technology gives you the power to transform any room of your home into an oasis of comfort – even sun rooms, garages, basements, and attics.
Cutting-Edge INVERTER-driven Compressor Technology
Smart Technology Changes the Way You Experience Comfort
- Allows you to achieve consistent temperatures throughout your home while providing energy efficiency at the same time
- Controls compressor speed according to the needs of each room
- Eliminates hot and cold starting, which can strain conventional systems
- Makes Mitsubishi Electric systems 40% more efficient than window air conditioners
- Select M-Series units come equipped with an i-see Sensor™ that scans the room, locating trouble spots and making adjustments instantly based upon ambient temperature readings.
- Our units utilize a multi-part filtration system with an optional a blue-enzyme, anti-allergen filter designed to reduce allergens, dust, pollen, viruses, and bacteria from the air your family breathes.
- The hybrid catechin pre-filters are easy to clean and last up to 10 years. This advanced filtration system also helps to eliminate odors from the home, leaving you with cleaner, healthier air.
How is Quiet Comfort Achieved?
- Both the indoor and outdoor units operate quietly - some as low as 19dB(A) - quieter than a human whisper.
- Outdoor units operate at levels as low as 58 dB(A) - the level of a common office environment, restaurant conversation or background music.
- Ductless solutions and limited-length ducted systems deliver cooled and heated air directly to the rooms they serve, without the need for noisy, powerful fans.
- With just three major components – the indoor unit, the outdoor unit and the controller, the system is installed quickly and easily, and the end result is free of the noisy components that make up traditional cooling and heating solutions.
- All Mitsubishi Electric M-Series systems operate on INVERTER technology, system compressors that quietly ramp up or down, adjusting automatically to cooling and heating demand.
Mitsubishi Electric cooling and heating systems deliver complete remote access and control, no matter where you are in your home, or where you are in the world. With several options to choose from, you can personalize your own remote control system, giving you the power to adjust your settings based on what’s happening indoors or outdoors all from the devices you use the most.
- Adjust your settings so that every room in your home is the perfect temperature when you arrive home from work or a long vacation.
- Keep the kids comfortable after school, warm up your bedroom before you’re ready to settle in for the night, and instantly adjust your settings in response to changes in the outdoor temperature.
- You don’t control all of the lights in your home with a single switch, so why would you control your home’s temperature from a single thermostat?
- The power to control the temperature in any room of your home using a wall, ceiling, or floor-mounted indoor unit, whichever works best for the specific room.
- Fine-tune your comfort while saving money at the same time by cooling and heating only spaces you use.
- Each zone of your home operates independently through its own control system, so people in different rooms can set the temperature at a level that keeps them the most comfortable.
Services We Offer
AC/Heating Service and Maintenance
The best time to service your air conditioner is before it is actually needed. A planned schedule of preventive maintenance reduces the chance you will face a breakdown when you least expect it; it also saves your budget from unexpected expenses.
At W. Williams, our main goal is to keep you and your household comfortable. Client satisfaction is the heart of our business. When you choose W. Williams as your air conditioning provider, you have peace of mind in knowing that we are here to handle everything.
W. Williams has found that the most successful way to handle system mold is through Ultraviolet (U.V.) germicidal lights. We install the Fresh-Aire UV APCO in the ductwork of your central air system, which is designed to help reduce airborne odors, toxic chemical vapors, germs and mold in your home. The APCO system (Advanced Photocatalytic Oxidation) is a new type of air purifier. The germicidal UV light and activated carbon cells inside APCO make it effective at reducing volatile organic compounds.
Residential ultraviolet units are proved to be effective in killing mold and bacteria quickly. The UVC energy attacks the organism’s DNA and either destroys it or prevents it from multiplying.
W. Williams will quickly and efficiently build any necessary parts necessary to improve or repair the air ducts inside of your home or business. We have the capabilities to construct whatever is needed in less than a day in order to get you back on the road to comfort as quickly as possible!
Home Safety: Carbon Monoxide Detectors
Carbon Monoxide Detectors are essential. W. Williams can provide placement recommendations as well as installation of the most effective detectors to keep your home safe from dangerous poison.
Quality attic and wall insulation can help tremendously save energy costs. Based on an evaluation of your home or business the W. Williams team will determine which type of attic insulation services would best reduce your costs. W. Williams offers many types of insulation services, including windows, garages, attics, sound for the residential community, as well as commercial companies.
Whether you are looking for a simple pre-frabricated box or a custom-built cold room, our trained W. Williams team will find an affordable solution that works for you! We can also fabricate and customize walk-in coolers and freezers to meet all of your refrigeration needs.
Whole House Temperature Zoning
Allow our trained W. Williams team to do an overall analysis of your home to determine efficient zoning for your ductwork. We can help divide your home’s ductwork into specific zones that can be controlled independently for a much more efficient and comfortable living environment.
While looking for a way to cool one or two rooms, it's natural to consider a window air conditioner. For Decades, window air conditioners have been the solution of choice under such circumstances. They're cheap, relatively easy to install and effective. Lately, however, ductless air conditioners, which are also known as mini split systems, have been giving window units a run for their money. Some people still them out due to the fact that they're more expensive because they don't realize much they can save in the long run.
Should you buy a Mini Split or Window Unit?
If your home is uncomfortably warm, you'd probably like to cool it down as quickly as possible. A window unit is the path of least resistance because it can be purchase locally and installed quickly. Is it really the best option, though?
If you own you home and plan to stick around for a while, a mini split system is probably a much better option. Regardless of what you ultimately decide, you should give plenty of thoughts to the advantages and disadvantages of both units.
The main things you should consider before buying a portable air conditioner or a ductless system include:
SECURITY - No matter how it's installed, a window air conditioner reduces the security of your home. While it's significantly safer to install one in an upstairs window, you are still making it easier for burglars to gain entry to your home. With a Ductless system, We only need to drill a 3" holes in the outdoor walls. Refrigerant lines, Power cables, and drain lines are drawn though it to link outdoor and indoor units. You can rest assured that the security of your home won't be compromised in any way.
CONVENIENCE - When you use a window unit, you sacrifice an entire window. The room receives less natural light, and you no longer have the option of opening the window to let in fresh air. You can avoid this problem by opting for a ductless system instead. This option allows you to stay cool and comfortable without having to give up an entire window.
FLEXIBILITY - While a window AC unit can effectively cool a single room, it can't do much else. Advanced models sometimes have extra features like multiple fan speeds and digital displays. Some even have remote controls. Many Ductless systems have remote controls too, though, and they have additional perks that you won't find with window units. Most notably, mini split systems can be set up for zoned climate control, which means that you can adjust temperatures in specific rooms. These systems are known as multi-split systems. As an added bonus, indoor and outdoor units can be positioned in a variety of ways to achieve optimal comfort, efficiency and aesthetic appeal.
EFFICIENCY - In terms of energy efficiency, ductless systems are the hands-down winners. Some window units are ENERGY STAR rated, but they still don't come close to achieving the kinds of SEER ratings you'll find with Mini split Systems.
COMFORT - Window units often seem to have no happy Medium. They make rooms too hot or too cold. Mitsubishi ductless systems have specialized sensors that detect small changes in temperature and adjust their speeds accordingly. They are able to this because they have inverter compressors that are capable of operating at various speeds. What's even better is that ductless systems can also provide heat. The most innovative models feature reversible heat pumps that can add warm air for outside just as easily as they can remove warm air from inside. All this achieved with minimal amount of electricity, so energy bills remain reasonable.
NOISE - Most Window AC Units are Noisy. Some models are better than others, but you're not going to find one that is completely unnoticeable. Ductless systems make noise too, but they operate a lot more quietly. If noise is a big concern for you , you'll be much happier with a ductless system.
PRICE - You may be wondering "How much do Mini Split systems Cost?" and may be dismayed to learn that they are much more expensive than window units. However, they also last for years and use a lot less electricity. They deliver superior comfort for a lot less money over time, so you should be able to recoup the upfront cost without any trouble. As tempting as it may be to opt for the initial affordability of a window unit, the truth is that you will pay more in the long run. Your Electricity usage will soar, so the cost of your energy bill will too. Most window units aren't built to last very long either, so you can expect to replace yours before too long.
The central heating and cooling systems that are traditionally used in homes are called split systems because they typically have indoor and outdoor components. A mini split air conditioner also has indoor and outdoor components, but it takes up a lot less space than traditional heating and cooling systems. Another key difference is that it doesn't rely on ducts to deliver heated and cooled air.
How Do Mini Split Air Conditioners Work?
Mini split air conditioners work similarly to other types of air conditioners in that they compress and expand refrigerant to pull away heat and moisture from the air. There are some pretty significant differences between mini split air conditioners and other types of air conditioners, and they include:
- Heat Pumps - How are ductless air conditioners, or mini split air conditioners, capable of heating and cooling without needing large indoor and outdoor units? The secret lies in energy-efficient heat pumps. They take advantage of heat's tendency to move from warm areas to cool areas. In doing so, they are capable of heating and cooling while using a lot less energy.
- Connections - As with a traditional heating and cooling system, mini split systems have indoor and outdoor components. In this case, however, the indoor and outdoor units are connected by suction lines, which draw away condensate, refrigerant lines, which facilitate the transfer of warm air, and power lines, which keep everything humming along.
- Indoor Units - With a mini split air conditioner, outdoor units are mounted on outside walls. There are also compact indoor units, which may be mounted on floors, ceilings or high up on walls. These units have blowers that deliver heated and cooled air to a specific area. You can't understand how mini split air conditioners work without understanding that no ducts are involved at all.
Where to Buy Mini Split Air Conditioners
Call us today for more information at (409)722-3370