The Systems Are Far More Efficient Than Traditional HVAC Systems:
- Homeowners report an instant improvement in their electric bills
- The units are up to 40 percent more efficient than window air conditioners
- They do not waste energy starting and stopping all day like traditional heat pumps
- The systems use only the precise amount of energy needed to maintain comfort
- No energy is wasted cooling or heating unoccupied rooms
Many of our systems are ENERGY STAR
qualified and may be eligible for federal and state tax credits or local utility rebates. There is no need to heat and cool every room in your home all year long, when you only occupy a few rooms at at time. Don't try to control your entire home with a single thermostat. Instead, achieve total comfort on demand while saving money and reducing your energy consumption at the same time with a zoned solution from Mitsubishi Electric.
If there are areas in your home that you’ve written off as impossible to cool or heat properly, Mitsubishi Electric has the answer for you. Smart technology gives you the power to transform any room of your home into an oasis of comfort – even sun rooms, garages, basements, and attics.
Cutting-Edge INVERTER-driven Compressor Technology
Smart Technology Changes the Way You Experience Comfort
- Allows you to achieve consistent temperatures throughout your home while providing energy efficiency at the same time
- Controls compressor speed according to the needs of each room
- Eliminates hot and cold starting, which can strain conventional systems
- Makes Mitsubishi Electric systems 40% more efficient than window air conditioners
- Select M-Series units come equipped with an i-see Sensor™ that scans the room, locating trouble spots and making adjustments instantly based upon ambient temperature readings.
- Our units utilize a multi-part filtration system with an optional a blue-enzyme, anti-allergen filter designed to reduce allergens, dust, pollen, viruses, and bacteria from the air your family breathes.
- The hybrid catechin pre-filters are easy to clean and last up to 10 years. This advanced filtration system also helps to eliminate odors from the home, leaving you with cleaner, healthier air.
How is Quiet Comfort Achieved?
- Both the indoor and outdoor units operate quietly - some as low as 19dB(A) - quieter than a human whisper.
- Outdoor units operate at levels as low as 58 dB(A) - the level of a common office environment, restaurant conversation or background music.
- Ductless solutions and limited-length ducted systems deliver cooled and heated air directly to the rooms they serve, without the need for noisy, powerful fans.
- With just three major components – the indoor unit, the outdoor unit and the controller, the system is installed quickly and easily, and the end result is free of the noisy components that make up traditional cooling and heating solutions.
- All Mitsubishi Electric M-Series systems operate on INVERTER technology, system compressors that quietly ramp up or down, adjusting automatically to cooling and heating demand.
Mitsubishi Electric cooling and heating systems deliver complete remote access and control, no matter where you are in your home, or where you are in the world. With several options to choose from, you can personalize your own remote control system, giving you the power to adjust your settings based on what’s happening indoors or outdoors all from the devices you use the most.
- Adjust your settings so that every room in your home is the perfect temperature when you arrive home from work or a long vacation.
- Keep the kids comfortable after school, warm up your bedroom before you’re ready to settle in for the night, and instantly adjust your settings in response to changes in the outdoor temperature.
- You don’t control all of the lights in your home with a single switch, so why would you control your home’s temperature from a single thermostat?
- The power to control the temperature in any room of your home using a wall, ceiling, or floor-mounted indoor unit, whichever works best for the specific room.
- Fine-tune your comfort while saving money at the same time by cooling and heating only spaces you use.
- Each zone of your home operates independently through its own control system, so people in different rooms can set the temperature at a level that keeps them the most comfortable.